Home Inspection in Colorado

The purpose of a home inspection is to identify anything in or around the property that may present a safety or health hazard. Although not required by Colorado law, a professional home inspection may be required by the lending institution or the buyer. Having a certified home inspector insures you get quality results.

 

We encourage our customers to be present during the home inspection in order that the inspector can explain the inspection process and answer any questions that may arise.

 

The printed inspection report, complete with photos, can be provided upon completion of the inspection, and it will also be available by email.

 

 

A-1 Quality Home Inspections provides:

On-site report with summary page

Digital photos in report and photo journal

Free home maintenance DVD

Extended office hours

Available 7 days a week 

Member: Board of Realtors

Member: National Association of Home Inspectors

Building consultant for life

Nationally certified by NAHI

Accepts major credit cards

Fully insured

Call Now to Schedule
303-981-6699

"... I found Bud to be the most knowledgeable, ethical, and reliable industry expert I've ever met. He is also a pleasure to work with. I very highly recommend hiring Bud Monk for any construction or inspecton project."

 

- Dr David Butler

"The professionalism shown by Bud was truly exceptional.

I recommend him with the highest praise for his skills."

 

- Jo Goesling

"I greatly appreciate all the hard work you’ve done for me over the past month. I promise to recommend you and your services to all my future clients. Again, thank you for your professionalism and hard work!"

                                                                                       -Brock

Give me 5% of your confidence... I'll earn the other 95%

 

Home Inspection Colorado

Serving Colorado's Front Range and the Denver Area

AHIT - National Certification

Member of National Association of Home Inspectors

Member of the Board of Realtors

Lakewood, Colorado Ranch